Instructions to create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Download rufus on your computer and run it .
- Step 2: Plug in your USB flash drive into your computer .
- Step 3: From Rufu’s settings, Choose NTFS as the file system.
- Step 4: Check ” Quick format ” and ”Create extended label and icon files “
- Step 5: Check ” Create a bootable disk using ” and click the drive icon beside it to select the windows 7 ISO file .
- Step 6: Now click on start to create a bootable window 7 USB flash drive .
After a few minutes your Windows 7 bootable USB flash drive will be ready for installation. Reboot your PC and set the bootable flash drive as a first boot priority in the bios settings. Save the bios settings and reboot once again to continue with the windows 7 installation process .
Note: You have to allow booting from USB devices in your BIOS settings in order to proceed further with the windows 7 installation .